If you own an e commerce site you would surely know what it means to be marketable. Whether you are selling products or providing different kinds of services, your business need to stay ahead of the competition so you will be easily noticed by your market. Most marketing experts also recommend that site owners and business owners stay “fashionable.” This basically means that every information in their websites, blog sites or money sites must not just be informative but are also updated, trendy and suitable for the target market. So how does one stay fashionable despite a tight competition between businesses? Here are some tips:
- Read sites similar to yours and find out how these sites manage to tick. You can check your site’s standings or conversions through the use of online tools and see how important it is so keep your site updated and competitive.
- You may also want to keep with the latest news about your niche and the only way to get the most updated and freshest news is to create an email alert. Depending on your email subscription, there are different ways that you can subscribe to email alerts for the topics that concerns your niche. Be sure to include all the topics that will affect your products and your services right away.
- Spend time in evaluating your products or services. Take customer satisfaction surveys seriously and take time to learn about what ticks and what clicks to your customers. You will find that when you consider customer opinions in making new products and developing your services, you will be able to successfully create the best products that will be appreciated by your customers.
- Another way to stay fashionable is to find time to improve your site. This means an overhaul of the content as well as improving the usability of your site. You may start by improving your home page together with all other pages of your site. Your contact page must also be updated with the correct phone number, business address and email contact details. Review your site from top to bottom and update any outdated information.
Shopping is a fun thing to do, especially if you have a lot of money. However, for some who are out of budget, shopping is not at all fun. That’s because they worry too much about spending too much money. Below are some tips to save a lot of money while shopping.
- Make a shopping list. One shopping advice that you should follow is that you’re not allowed to buy anything unless it’s on your list.
- Only bring the amount of money you need. You won’t be able to spend so much money if you don’t have it.
- Always compare the prices of the items you want to buy. If one is expensive, choose the cheaper one. But then again, don’t sacrifice the quality of the item you’re going to buy.
- When shopping for clothes, choose only the ones you need. Before you buy new clothes, ask yourself if you really need it or not.
- Don’t shop bored. If you feel bored, it’s not a good idea to head to the mall. You might end up purchasing stuff you hardly need.
- When in doubt, leave. If you’re unsure if you’ll buy the item or not, the best thing that you should do is to leave the store at once.
- Look for cheap deals online. When shopping online, look for great shopping deals that can help you save money.
- Try not to be tempted with sales. Often, shoppers will grab items because they’re on sale. If you don’t really need it, don’t buy it even if it’s very cheap.
- Shop out of season. If you want to buy cheap bikinis, buy them during the winter season.
- Go to thrift stores. You can find so many cheap items there.
These are just ten of the tips that will help you save lots of money when shopping. You won’t have to worry anymore even if you’re on a tight budget.
Do you ever think when you are going to finish your knitting? Or how about the kids’ play house out back? Or when will you ever have the time to organize your closet? Simple projects like these may sometimes be very hard to do. Most of us sometimes start and then halfway quit without knowing that we will never be able to finish these projects at all. I do this at cozy’s place all the time with blog posts. If you are like these then here are some tips on finishing projects you started:
- Sit down and find out what unfinished project you would like to start on. Have a small notebook and write these projects down. Grab a calendar and plot the date when you would like to finish your work. Taking things in a more organized manner will help you finish your work as quickly as possible.
- Start with the easy projects first before you tackle larger and more complicated ones. Sort out what you wrote in your notebook and then try to fix the easiest ones. Easy unfinished projects may be done in a day or during a weekend and this will certainly increase personal satisfaction and pride which can fuel you to do more complicated unfinished projects.
- One way to finish unfinished projects is to have someone finish the project with you. Aside from an extra hand for complicated projects, a friend or a family member will keep you company so you won’t lose track of your goals. You may also joke around, tell stories and invent games as you finish your task. You won’t even notice how time flies by and how you are through with your project when you have someone to keep you company.
- Music will keep you on track. Most people agree that listening to music could be motivating and is very rewarding afterwards. Listen to fast beats and familiar tunes so you can sing along.
- Reward yourself at the end. When you think of the reward waiting for you at the end, chances are you will find the chore easier to do. You will be able to finish and receive your prize in no time at all.
What do you mean by Personalized Koozies?
Never heard of Koozies before? With koozies as the covering which keep the drinks chilled for an extended period, you can custom print it as well. koozies are can holders that are made by your ideas and thoughts. With the help of this website, I became familiar with a custom koozie and tried a hand on it. It was so much fun creating my own personal koozie. I could design it; choose the colour and even the message or name or date to be printed on it. I could practically opt for anything to be printed over it. The website offered it at very reasonable price and delivered timely with no extra charges. I was really happy with my creation.
What use can it be put to?
A koozie is a thing that anyone will find useful. If you are confused, the website will give ideas you can try.
- I have used it as a birthday gift having printed a birthday message or theme on it.
- I have tried it as a memento with a nice quotation on it.
- I have gifted it as a wedding gift with suitable design, colour and message on it.
- I have tried many other things and ideas with this custom koozies. You can think about anything and the website will book your order and deliver the same product to you with all your orders carried to the last syllable.
Below is a great clip on the debate on how to day koozy or cuzzy or whatever you want to call it!